Health & Wellness Internship in the Sacred Valley
Rotational Positions Available Year-Round in Peru
- Live in the iconic Sacred Valley of Peru
- Enjoy access to Machu Picchu
- Thrive as you live sustainably on your own
- Gain professional work experience in an exciting environment and beautiful part of the world
- On-site housing with shared kitchen
- Travel assistance and in-country support
- Access to virtual career coaching
- Spanish language immersion
- Personal growth and professional skill development
- Summer Apprenticeship | March 1st
- Fall Apprenticeship | June 20th
- Winter Apprenticeship | October 1st
- Spring Apprenticeship | January 1st
Your Program Cost:
- Program Fee: $2,295
- Additional out-of-pocket expenses
Experience Life in the Sacred Valley, Peru
Our Peruvian Apprenticeship Program takes you to an iconic and spiritual valley in the heart of Peru! You’ll work during the week to gain professional skills in leadership, Spanish language, customer service and so much more. On your time off, you can participate in our group excursions and explore the Sacred Valley of Peru
Our partner is a yoga and meditation retreat center serving international guests who visit South America. They’re in search of motivated young people to help in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Food & Beverage, Hospitality and Yoga/Meditation instruction. The ideal apprenticeship candidate is interested in holistic personal development and an independent travel experience with some in-person and virtual support.
This program does not require Spanish Language skills
We’re Here For You
The ideal apprenticeship candidate is interested in holistic personal development and an independent travel experience with available in-person and virtual support
Sound like your dream come true? Submit your application today to start your adventure and experience a truly unique hands-on program in The Sacred Valley.
Dates / Seasons:
Our programs run throughout the year and we accept applications on a rolling basis. We launch a program each season starting:
- Fall: August 20th 2022
- Winter: January 10th 2023
- Spring: March 20th 2023
- Summer: June 10th 2023
Program Length: 8-10 weeks
Peruvian Apprenticeship Program Details
You’ll work 6 hours a day, 5 days a week in various positions relating your interests and business needs of the facility. You’ll gain comprehensive transferrable skills in customer service, time management, self-advocacy and problem-solving on the fly.
Once we connect you with a position that fits your experience and interests, we support you throughout the entirety of the program. We get you settled into your new home away from home by setting you up with housing accommodations and group excursions to learn about the local culture, history and natural wonder of Sacred Valley, Peru. We’ve got your back every step of the way!
What’s Included In Your Program Fee:
- Placement with our partner in Peru and supervision
- On-site, shared housing with shared bathroom and kitchen
- International Travel Medical & Accident Insurance
- Assistance with international travel arrangements
- On-site support
- Airport pickup service
- Local excursions throughout your experience
What’s NOT Included in Your Program Fee (including estimated cost):
- International flight – $900 round trip from US-Cusco, Peru
- Passport – $145
- Immunizations – $30
- Out-of-Pocket expenses – $500 (this varies based on individual spending habits)
You’ll live on-site in shared dormitory housing with a shared bathroom. There’s a kitchen complete with basic appliances and cookware that you can use for daily meals. There is a grocery store within walking distance of your housing (and it’s a beautiful walk, we might add)
We hope to make our program accessible for all travelers. Submit your Application and talk to your Adventure Guide for more information about scholarships and payment plans.
Once accepted into the program, you should expect to rotate between all available positions based on your interests, experience and the needs of the facility. This rotation helps provide you with a comprehensive set of personal and professional skills. These positions are unpaid.
On every Adventure EXP program, our programs are designed as a structured & guided but independent experience. That means we make the connections to on-the-job training and local housing, with some virtual and in-person support but you are empowered to explore the region and your own interests in your free time. AdventureEXP will plan excursions in your local region that you can choose to participate in.